Monday, November 17, 2008

rating - my favorite Lush products

Generally I use body care products made by natural.
One of my favorite shop is Lush.



←bohemian and demon in the dark



Soap:

Honey I Washed The Kids(le miel et les abeilles) ★★★
lovely sweet scent
Extra Virgin Olive(huile d'olive extra vierge) ★★★ V
simply but rich
Bohemian (la bohème) ★★★ V
fresh lemon scent
Sea Vegetable(Némo) ★★☆ V
nice unisex scent. refreshing and uplifting
Demon In The Dark(Démon de minuit) ★★☆ V
its really minty and refreshing
Miranda ★★☆ V
fresh fruity smell
Rockstar ★☆☆ V
it change the bathroom candy shop

Shower Gel:

Flying Fox ★★★
a perfect scent. one sniff and be hooked for ever!
Sonic Death Monkey ★★★ V
quite unique scent


Hair:

The Blonde (la bronde) ★★★ V
my hair feel healed and soft and clean without being squeeky
Godiva ★★★
love the scent. soft, tangle free and shiny
Veganese ★★★ V
makes hair naturally fine. and this leaves it incredibly shiny without weighing it down. The smell is fresh and clean
Jungle ★★☆ V
it works really really well, great conditioner ever. but I prefer the smell much softer..
AmericanCream ( (Vive la) Révolution!) ★★☆
lovely smell