Tuesday, February 3, 2009

鬱music


Funeral

Norwegien funeral doom band
1991-

1993 Tristesse (demo)
1994 Tristesse
1994 Beyond All Sunsets
1995 Tragedies
1997 To Moum is a Virtue
1999 The Passion Play
2002 In Fields of Pestilent Grief *playlist2*
2006 From These Wounds

I love the second album : In Fields of Pestilent Grief : love the song : Yield to me, and Truly Suffering.
This second album, sung only soprano vocal, not death vocals. 1st and 3rd are a little bit different from 2nd's taste.
I often listen this before I sleep. For me, without death voices, it's easy to listen sleeping time. mmm 鬱!
Funeral funeral funeral... 2 of the band member dead in 2003 and 2006. Oh..Funeral... like the "real" funeral band. This story makes me much 鬱.
Truth, I like to being 鬱 mode. I'm sick n' tired of "happy happy peace peace cute cute" things. I'm not sure you know what I mean.. Anyways, I think someimes 鬱 is very beautiful.
-related- also beautiful gothic metal bands
Draconian
Shape of Despair


Well.. Good night all. I'm gonna go to sleep with these beautiful gothic music. I guess I'll have wonderful goth dreams. When I wake up, I'll tell you the story of the dreams if you'd like to...zzz...