Sunday, February 22, 2009

cat diary


Day 783 of my imprisonment

My kidnappers are still torturing me with bizarre things that they wiggle around in the air. They continue to eat fresh meat while I still only get dry food and slimy can food. The only thing that keeps me goingis the hope that one day I shall escape and the mild satisfaction of ripping their furniture.
Tomorrow I shall once again try to eat an eggplant. Today I failed to murder my kidnappers once again when trying to trip them with my body, maybe I should try from the top of the stairs instead. In an attempt to make them go out of balance I created a hairball in their favorite couch. Note to self: Remember to create one in their bed. I caught a mouse and bit its head off, then i left the headless body on the front door step as a sign to my kidnappers of what I am capable of doing and make them tremble in fear. Instead I got hugged, kissed, petted and told what a good puzzywuzzy I was. Things are not going as planned.
At night the kidnappers seemed to be holding a secret meeting in the kitchen while I was forced into an isolated room, but I was able to smell their food and could hear them snickering as they were planning their evil deeds. I have come to know that the reason I was isolated was that I could em it something very powerful that was referred to as "allergies". I have to learn what this "allergies" thing is so that I can use it to my advantage.
The other inmates seem to be sucking up to the kidnappers so much that I can't bring myself to trust any of them, in case one of them telling on me. The dog gets released from his captivity all the time and runs back of his own will, apparently he must be a moron. The bird gives the impression of being an informant since he talks with our kidnappers all the time. I am highly convinced that he is reporting every single step I take. Thanks to him being in the metal room, I am safe for now, but I can wait. Since its only amatter of time before my plans are set into motion....